TUFTE KIDS GULLVINGE JACKET
A practical high-necked woolen jacket that keeps the kids warm during any outdoor activity. Unlike most other fleece products this is made from 100% Merino wool and not plastic – this makes the product as kind to the environment as it is to your child. The wool jacket from Tufte is a perfect mid-layer under a wind-breaker, or as a warm sweater when it gets chilly. You will find reinforced panels at the elbows to enhance the durability.
Wool has many unique qualities; it'll keep the kids warm when it's cold, but also keep them a bit cool when it's hot. It'll even stay warm when the kids get wet! Wool is naturally renewable and recyclable, and our Merino wool is not a product of mulesing.
Material and care
- Material: 100% superfine Merino wool
- Reinforcement: 100% organic cotton
- Maintenance advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30℃. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't overwash!
- Details: Raglan sleeves, YKK-zipped front, reinforced panels at the elbows
- Pattern: Melange
- Product name: Tufte Kids Gullvinge Jacket
- Article number: 7251-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear