High-necked Bambull® sweater for kids! Bambull® is a contraction of the Norwegian words for bamboo and wool, and is made of bamboo rayon on the inside and superfine Merino wool on the outside. It's warm, comfortable and itch-free, and therefore perfect for kids with sensitive skin. The high neck protects against the cold and wind, and if it gets warm, the kids can easily pull down the zipper too cool off.
It's perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities and for colder days inside. The practical patches on the elbows prevent wear and tear and prolong the life of the product, hopefully well enough for someone else to inherit the product once your kids have outgrown it.
Material and care
- Material: 47 % Merino wool, 41 % bamboo rayon, 12 % nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18,5 – superfine Merino wool
- Care advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: High neck with YKK zipper, raglan sleeves, patches on elbows
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Article number: 7003-000-00 og 7004-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear