Tufte Kids Villeple Long Johns
Tufte Merino Long Johns for kids is made of 100% merino wool. It is light and soft, and is the perfect base layer on cold days. Dress your kid in layers with these long johns as base for good warmth. Perfect under a pair of trousers, a snowsuit or ski pants.
The knees are equipped with a double layer of fabric to prevent tear and make these long johns more durable. In this way, the garment lasts longer and can be inherited to younger siblings. The material is ribbed, which makes it insulate extra well as it holds and heats more air. The rib also gives mechanical stretch to the material without us having to use elastane or other plastic-based materials. The stretch ensures good mobility for active kids.
Our mulesing free merino wool has many great qualities; it’s super lightweight, warm in the cold and cool in the heat. And it has the ability to resist odor. In addition to this wool is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable. In short, wool is pretty great!
Materials and maintanance
- Material: 100% Merino wool
- Micron: 18,5 – superfine merino wool
- Fabric weight: 210 gsm
- Maintenance advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don’t tumble dry, do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Consider the environment – don’t overwash!
- Details: Ribbed material, elastic waist, embroidered Tufte logo on the waistband, double layer of fabric on the knees to make the garment more durable
- Pattern: Heather grey
- Article number: 8310-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear