Tufte Women's Sandsvale Jacket
A lightweight windbreaker for women by Tufte, mede of bluesign® nylon. This is a versatile and sporty jacket perfect for
both hiking, training, and everyday wear. When developing this jacket, hard work has been put into the detailing to make the jacket as lightweight as possible. It is made of a very light material, and all details are made as small as possible. The weight of the jacket is only 144 grams in size small. The material is also moisture wicking, flexible and windrepellent.
The jacket can easily be packed in the hood. Which is perfect when you want to bring it in your backpack or on the daily bike commute - it takes up little space and weighs minimally.
There is ventilation on the back and reflectors on the sleeves and back of the jacket, so you will be visible in the dark. This makes the jacket perfect for that evening stroll in your neighborhood. The jacket is also wind-repellent, which is good on windy days.
You can easily adjust the bottom width, the clips are hidden inside the pockets so that they
are not visible from the outside. Which gives the jacket a sleek and minimal look.
Tufte has also thought of the details for you who are going running. On the back there is a
loop that you can attach the hood so it does not hang loose and irritate when you are on the go.
Material and maintenance
- Material: 89% bluesign® nylon and 11% Spandex
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Hood, elastic bottom to adjust the bottom width
- Closing: Zipper
- Pockets: Pockets with zipper
- Fabric weight: 55gsm
- Pattern: Single coloured dark blue with light blue reflective details at arms and back
- Article number: 4130-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear