An extra thick and comfortable wool sweater for men by Tufte - perfect at home when it is a bit cold in the house, but is also nice enough for a chilly day at the office. The sweater can be a good and warming layer when hiking, with or without a jacket. Made from a blend of thick, warm lambswool spun together with soft bamboo rayon and modal fibers. With 100% super fine merino wool mixed with the lamb wool on the inside of the neck and around the wrists, you are protected against unnecessary itching where the skin is most sensitive. If you have sensitive skin, this sweater will itch if you use it directly on the skin.
The yarn in the sweater is spun to a mix and the kids may therefore get wool directly on their skin if wearing nothing underneath. We use only the highest quality lambswool and itch-free bamboo rayon in an attempt to give the kids as comfortable and itch-free experience as possible.
Material and care
- Material: 68% lambswool, 15% Merino wool, 8,5% bamboo rayon, 8,5% modal fibers
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat and should be dried flat, not hanging.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Crew neck, raglan sleeves, Tufte logo tag
- Pattern: Single coloured
- Artivcle number: 1212-000-00
- Product name: Tufte M Rosenfink Sweater
- Collection: Tufte Everywear