Tufte Kids Alke Pants
Tuftes version of the classic hiking pants for kids and youngsters. Perfect for outdoor activities, hikes in the forest and bike rides in the neighbourhood. The pants are made from organic cotton, and are as comfortable as they are sustainable and practical. The Alke pants are flexible with reinforced panels at the seat, knees and ankels, to minimise wear and tear and leave the pants in good shape for a younger sibling to inherit. It has pockets on the sides to keep the kids' treasures safe, and zippers and velcro at the ankles for adjustability and tightening.
Material and care
- Material body: 97% organic cotton and 3% elastane
- Material reinforced panels: 97% organic cotton and 3% elastane
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: reinforced panels at the seat and knees, adjustable velcro and YKK-zipper at the ankles, pockets on the sides and thigh
- Pattern: single coloured or dual coloured
- Article number: 8100-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear