Tufte Men's Vipe Zip-Off Pants
Comfortable, light and super practical hiking pants, especially made for ventures outside in shifting weather. The pants feature a YKK-zipper above the knees, to easily make the pants into shorts and the other way around. Two in one! This way you're ready if the sun suddenly pops out making long pants a bit too warm. And if it's a bit chilly, just zip the legs back on!
The light and breathable fabric is wind and water-repellant, made with fluorocarbon-free finish. It's also made with bluesign® certified nylon, to ensure that our practical outdoor wear is as sustainable as possible.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials main fabric: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% elastane
- Materials mesh fabric: 80% nylon and 20% elastane
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: YKK-zipper across thigh, zipped side and thigh pockets, Velcro flaps on bottom leg, YKK-zipper on bottom leg
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 2353-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear