Tufte's Bambull® pants for kids are thin and comfy, made of merino wool and bamboo rayon. Tufte has been making Bambull® wool underwear for a number of years and here is finally a pair of pants that allows it to be used as more than wool underwear. The fit is perfect as a soft everyday pant on cool day. Bambull® has a two-layer construction with merino wool on the outside and bamboo rayon on the inside. Sewn in such a way that the wool is not in direct contact with the skin. Perfect for kids with sensitive skin. The material is soft against the body and the wool makes the trousers warm.
The pants have elastic and drawstring at the waist, so that it fits snugly on the body. In the side seam along the legs you will find a decorative ribbon with the Tufte logo. SIde pockets and a narrow edge at the bottom of the legs is other details. The pants has a normal fit with a narrow silhouette.
Material and care
- Material: 47 % Merino wool, 41 % bamboo rayon, 12 % nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18,5 – superfine Merino wool
- Care advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Elastic and drawcord at waist, Tuft logo ribbon at side seams
- Pockets: Side pockets
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Article number: 8008-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear