Tufte Kids Rosenfink Jacket
An extra thick and comfortable woollen jacket for kids by Tufte. Perfect as a warm, isolating mid-layer on cold days. It’s knitted with superfine Merino wool on the inside of the neck and around the wrists, to minimise itching where the jacket will be in direct contact with the skin. The jacket has buttons down the front and folded extra material at the wrists that can be unfolded when the kids grow.
The yarn is spun to mix of bamboo rayon and lambswool, the kids may get wool directly on their skin. We only use the highest quality lambswool and have added the bamboo rayon in an attempt to give the kids an as comfortable experience as possible.
Material and care
- Material: 68 % lambswool, 15 % Merino wool, 8,5 % bamboo rayon og 8,5 % modal fibers
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat and should be dried flat, not hanging.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: crew neck, raglan sleeves, button-down, round Tufte logo tag on the sleeve.
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Article number: 7201-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear