Tufte Kids Rosenfink Pants
A thick and warm woollen pants for kids - perfect at home when the cold sets in or as a mid-layer under something wind and water proof when it gets really cold outside. Made from a mix of warm lambswool, bamboo rayon and modal fibers. At the waistband and around the ankles we have added 100% superfine Merino wool to minimise the chance of itchiness where the pants might be in direct contact with the skin. We only use the highest quality wool and have added the bamboo rayon to provide as comfortable an experience as possible.
The woollen pants have extra material folded at the ankles, so that the pants can grow with your kid. It can easily be folded down by cutting a small seam holding it up.
Material and care
- Material: 68 % lambswool, 15 % Merino wool, 8,5 % bamboo rayon og 8,5 % modal fibers
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat and should dry flat, not hanging.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: elastic waistband, round Tufte logo at the hip, knitted details
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Article number: 8200-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear