Tufte Men's Alke Pants
Tuftes version of the classic outdoor pants, for men. Perfect for a hike up in the mountains or in the forest. Made of organic cotton, these pants are comfortable and fitted but at the same time spacious. They're flexible, with reinforced panels on back seat, knees and bottom legs to prevent wear and tear. Equipped with zippered front pockets, thigh pocket and back pocket, there is plenty of room for your necessities. On bottom legs, the pants have adjustable zippered gussets and Velcro flaps for tightening.
If you wish to make your pants weatherproof we recommend applying textile wax impregnation, the eco-friendly kind.
The pant can expand slightly when used.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Reinforced areas: 97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Reinforced panels, straight fit, adjustable Velcro and YKK zipper on bottom leg
- Pockets: Side and back pockets, thigh pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured with contrast colour on reinforcement panels
- Article number: 2100-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear