Tufte Men's Vipe Pants
Men's hiking pants made of softshell – soft and comfortable, especially designed for adventures outside. The pants are flexible and light, with articulated knees making it easy to move around without constraint. The pants feature four YKK-zipped pockets; two in front, one on the right thigh in addition to a back pocket. A ventilation zipper on side thigh will easily adjustment the temperature, in case it gets hot while hiking.
The softshell material has a water repellant C0 WR-finish made without any fluorocarbons, making the garments a bit more eco-friendly. They're also made with bluesign® certified nylon, in an effort to make our practical and durable hiking clothes as sustainable as possible.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials main fabric: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% elastane
- Materials mesh fabric: 80% nylon and 20% elastane
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Ventilation zipper with mesh on side leg, slim fit, belt loops on waistband, Velcro flaps on bottom leg, YKK-zipper on bottom leg to adjust leg opening
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets, one thigh pocket and one back pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured or dual-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 2350-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Men's Vipe Pants
- Collection: Tufte Everywear