Tufte Kids Rosenfink Half Zip Sweater
An extra thick and comfortable high-neck knitted sweater for kids, made from 68% lambswool. The high neck protects from cold weather and can easily be zipped down should it get too hot. Thanks to the unique qualities of wool this sweater will keep your kids warm even if they get wet. Superfine Merino wool is mixed into the material around the wrists and inside the high neck to provide additional comfort and prevent itchiness where the skin is most sensitive. The product is developed to be able to grow with the kids - the sleeves can be made longer through simply cut a small seam and unfold the extra material. We hope this will prolong the life of the sweater and that it can be passed along to the next one in line. A knitted sweater like this is perfect at school, outside playing or at the cabin - anywhere you’d like an extra warm layer.
The yarn in the sweater is spun to a mix of bamboo rayon and lambswool and the kids will therefore have wool against their skin. We only use the highest quality lambswool and have added the itch-free bamboo rayon for increased comfort.
Material and care
- Material: 68 % lambswool, 15 % Merino wool, 8,5 % bamboo rayon, 8,5 % modal fibers
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low temperatures and should be dried flat, not hanging.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: YKK-zippers on the front, sleeve with extra folded material
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Article number: 7202-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear