Tufte Kids Rosenfink Pattern Sweater
A warm and comfortable knitted woollen sweater, with a beautiful pattern designed by our in-house designer Sandra. With both Norwegian and Icelandic roots she has designed a sweater inspired by the Icelandic “Lopapeysa”, where the pattern is knitted around the whole upper body. Our version combined the traditional Icelandic heritage with Norwegian details. Thanks to the natural qualities of lambswool this sweater will keep your kids warm even if it gets wet. 100% superfine Merino wool on the inside of the neckline and at the wrists will prevent itching where the skin is most sensitive.
The yarn in the sweater is spun to a mix and the kids may therefore get wool directly on their skin if wearing nothing underneath. We use only the highest quality lambswool and itch-free bamboo rayon in an attempt to give the kids as comfortable and itch-free experience as possible.
Material and care
- Material: 68 % lambswool, 15 % Merino wool, 8,5 % bamboo rayon, 8,5 % modal fibers
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat and should be dried flat, not hanging.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: round-knitted pattern, crew neck, Tufte logo tag
- Pattern: multi-coloured, "Lopapeysa"-pattern
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Artivcle number: 7203-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear