Face Mask filter refill
Refill for reusable cotton mask is unfortunately sold out but is expected to be back in stock the first week in December.
10 pack filter for washable organic cotton face mask from Tufte. If you use this filter in the washable face mask, and follow the enclosed instructions carefully, then the mask gives a good filtering efficiency, >90%.
The cotton mask from Tufte sold separately. You can find Tufte Face Mask here.
The filter is a disposable filter that must be discarded after use. It consists of 5 layers. Outer and inner layers are made of polypropylene, not woven. The middle layer is made of meltblown polypropylene, with an active carbon filter in the middle. The filter is designed to retain microorganisms.
The filter is placed in the filter pocket on the inside of the Tufte Face Mask and must be discarded after use.
Material, maintenance and storage
- Material outer and inner layers: Polypropylene, non-woven
- Middle layer material: Meltblown polypropylene with non-woven pathogenic filtration
- Maintenance advice: For single use only. Clean your hands before handling a new filter. Used filter is discarded after use
- Storage: Store dry at room temperature
- Detail: 10 filters
- Filtering efficiency: >90%
- Product size: 12.5 x 8 cm
- Article number: 3602-000-00