Tufte Women's Rosenfink Mittens and Beanie
Norwegians have a long tradition of wearing warm woollen beanies to stay warm. Tufte has preserved this tradition and taken it one step further. Our beanies, made from high quality, superfine Merino wool and itch-free bamboo rayon, are warm and at the same time incredibly soft and comfortable. The materials are knitted together, which means you will have wool directly on your skin. If your skin is very sensitive it may itch.
The beanie is packed in a nice-looking, practical giftbox together with light-weight, comfortable matching mittens. The wool’s natural qualities will make sure you keep your hands warm, even if you get wet. The mittens are knitted in a fishbone pattern on the top of the hand. They are narrow and will fit perfectly on a hand that’s 18-19cm long from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger.
Material and care
- Material beanie: 65% Merino wool, 14% bamboo rayon, 14% modal and 7% elastane
- Material mittens: 79% Merino wool, 9,9% bamboo rayon, 9,9% modal and 1,2% elastane
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tymble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details beanie: onesize, fold, round Tufte logo tag
- Detail mittens: folded, ribbet edge, fishbone pattern, round Tufte logo
- Pattern: single-coloured, melange
- Article number: 3994-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear