Tufte Women's Alke Tech Pant
Technical and comfortable hiking pants for women from Tufte, with all the most important details a hiking pant should have. The pants are made of soft cotton with elastane, to ensure good mobility. Perfect for an active lifestyle and hikes in the woods.
The pants are flexible with reinforced panels on the seat and knees, to prevent wear and provide better freedom of movement. Equipped with zip pockets: two in the front, in addition you will find a large pocket on the thigh with flap and snap button closure, with a separate smaller mobile phone pocket on the inside. Perfect for storing your phone and equipment you need on the go. The pants have an extra durable panel of CORDURA® at the ankle, to protect against wear and tear where the pants are most exposed. You can easily adjust the leg width with Velcro and the zipper with wedge helps when you want the pants on the outside of the boots. Do you want to wear a belt? Yes, there are loops for that aswell. Now, go hiking!
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 97% cotton and 3% elastane
- Material reinforced panels on seat and knees: 88% nylon and 12% Spandex from CORDURA®
- Material reinforced panel at the ankle: 100 % nylon from CORDURA®
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Reinforced panels at knees, seat and at the ankles, belt loops around waist, snap-button colsure with zipper, adjustable leg width with Velcro and zipper with wedge
- Pockets: Side pockets at the hips and a big thigh pocket with a smaller inner pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Fabric weight main fabric: 240gsm
- Fabric weight reinforced panels: 275gsm
- Article number: 5205-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear