Tufte Women's Vipe Shorts
Comfortable hiking shorts for women made of a soft and breathable softshell material with good stretch. Ensuring great mobility whether you're walking to the top of the hill or strolling in the park. The shorts are equipped with three zipped pockets; two on the sides and one on the thigh.
The shorts are water repellant, which is great in-between seasons! It has a C0 WR-finish, meaning it is free of fluorocarbons. It's also bluesign® certified. In short these shorts are a better choice for the environment, and a great choice for outdoorsy women!
Unsure whether you should choose these shorts or the Zip-Off pants in the same material? In comparison these shorts are 6,5cm shorter in the leg than the Zip-Off shorts.
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Buttoned closure, belt loops, slim fit.
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets and thigh pocket
- Pattern: dual-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 5352-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Women's Vipe Shorts
- Collection: Tufte Everywear