Tufte Unisex Rosenfink Jacket
Our warmest wool jacket! Made from a unique blend of thick, warm lambswool spun together with soft bamboo rayon and modal fibers. A necessity when hiking or at any time when you need a warming and insulating mid layer. With 100% super fine merino wool mixed with the lambs wool on the inside of the neck and around the wrists, to protect against unnecessary itching where the skin is most sensitive. The thumb holes are perfect for cold days where gloves are not necessary. And if it gets a little too hot; just zip up the zipper and feel the cool breeze.
If your skin is very sensitive, this jacket can itch. We recommend using a baselayer such as our Bambull® Crew Neck, to make sure you will have an itch-free experience. The wool we use is high-quality lambswool which together with soft bamboo viscose gives you as comfortable an experience as possible.
This is a unisex product fitted for men, so we recommend ladies to move down a size from what they usually wear.
Materials and maintanance
- Material: 68% lambswool, 15%merino wool, 8,5% modal fibre and 8,5% bamboo rayon
- Maintenance advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don’t tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Dry flat.
- Consider the environment – don’t overwash!
- Detail: High double-layered neck, full zip, raglan sleeves, cuffs with thumb holes, round Tufte signature tag on one sleeve
- Pattern: Single coloured
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Article number: 1201-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear