Tufte Women's Alke Pants
Our version of the classic hiking pants for women. These pants are perfect for trekking in the mountains, across land and through forests. It's made from organic cotton and is as comfortable as it's sustainable and practical. It has reinforced panels at the knees, by the ankles and at the seat, to minimise wear and tear. The zipped pockets at the front and back will secure your most necessary belongings whilst you're out. You can adjust the width of the legs with the zippers and velcro at the bottom.
Please note that these pants have a slim waist. If you have hips and curves, like most of us, please buy a size larger than you normally would.
Material and care
- Material: 97% organic cotton and 3% elastane
- Reinforced panels: 97% organic cotton and 3% elastane
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: reinforced areas at seat, knees and ankles, Velcro and zippers at the bottom of the legs, zipped pockets at the front, on the thigh and at the back
- Pattern: Dual-coloured
- Article number: 5200-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Women's Alke Pants
- Collection: Tufte Everywear