If you are out chopping wood, after yoga class or just working a little in the garden - the TrekNeck from Tufte is perfect for those moments where you get a little warm. Too hot? Pull the neck off so that it hangs loosely like a hood. Too cold? Pull your neck up again and continue. The sleeves are long, the thumb holes are soft and comfortable and an excellent substitute when gloves are a bit too much. In short; a perfect sweater for a woman with an active lifestyle, and also comfortable enough for a well-deserved rest on the couch.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 47,5% bamboo rayon, 47,5% organic cotton and 5% elastane
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Rounded neckline, long sleeves with thumb holes, raglan sleeves, attached neck warmer, regular fit
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Article number: 4011-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear