Women's Softshell Zip-Off Pants
Thank you! You will be notified when the product is available!
Something went wrong. Please try again.
Tufte Women's Vipe Zip-Off Pants
Comfortable and practical pants with great stretch, especially made for hiking and other ventures outside. The pants feature a zipper above the knees, to easily make the pants into shorts and the other way around! Practical, huh? The light fabric is really comfortable to wear, whether you’re climbing to the top or taking it slow.
The pants feature a water repellant finish, a C0 WR-finish which is totally fluorocarbon free. And the material is bluesign® certified. All in all, a great pair of comfy pants for outdoorsy women!
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Zipper above knee to make pants into shorts, adjustment zipper and Velcro flaps on bottom leg, buttoned waitsband and belt loops. Ventilation zipper on side thigh.
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets and thigh pocket
- Pattern: single-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 5353-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear