Boxere: Active vs. SoftBoost™
In 2022 Nettavisen had a big test of boxers from several well-known brands and we are very proud that our bestseller SoftBoost™ boxer captured the 1st place! Active Boxer came in a very nice 3rd place.
ACTIVE-BOXER VS. SOFTBOOST™-BOXER
The boxer has been involved since the start and has become Tufte's trademark. It has been constantly improving in terms of blend, design and fit. And in the spring of 2019 also came the boxer who is adapted to training - the Active boxer.
Frank Tindvik, one of our ambassadors, describes the SoftBoost boxboxer as supercomfy, durable and lightweight. Just the way a boxer should be. As an active skater, he uses the Active boxer under his suit in competitions and training. He also takes it on summit hikes, skiing and climbing.
"The active boxer stays completely tight, breathes well and transports moisture efficiently, and contributes to low wind resistance as it is snug. important in a skating sport. "
WHAT IS SPECIAL WITH THE ACTIVE BOXER?
- The boxer is made of recycled polyester
- It is adapted to activity and training as it is quick-drying and difficult to absorb.
- The mesh fabric has compression for full support and comfort.
- A light and breathable material that is well suited for high activity.
WHAT IS SPECIAL WITH THE SOFTBOOST BOXER?
- The boxer is made of a mixture of bamboo lyocell and modal fibers.
- Material is strong, even stronger than cotton.
- The boxer can be used every day, is comfortable and super soft.
- It is made in a very environmentally friendly way, which protects both the environment and the skin.
WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES?
- Both the Active boxer and the SoftBoost box boxer have a good fit with a focus on comfort.
- All seams are flat, elastic and firm.
- No patches on the inside of the boxers, which means that there is no curl or irritation to the skin.
In other words, both boxers are very good, but best suited to each other use. See all our boxers here