Tufte Kids Vipe Pants
Comfy and light hiking pants for kids made of a soft and breathable softshell material with great stretch. This ensures good mobility for active kids, whether they're on their bikes or climbing to the top of the tree.
The pants have a water resistant finish made with C0 WR, which is totally free of fluorocarbons. The material is also bluesign® certified, wich makes it better both for the kids and the environment. These pants are bound to become an outdoor favourite among the youngsters!
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Maintenance advice: machine wash at 40°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Adjustable velcro flaps and zipper on bottom leg, buttoned closure on waistband, belt loops, slim fit, tightening strap on inside of pants.
- Pockets: Open side pockets, zipped thigh pocket
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 8350-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Kids Vipe Pants
- Collection: Tufte Everywear