Four pairs of warm wool socks for children from Tufte, packed in a nice pencil case. A gift package for school children! A pencil case filled with four of our good and warm Merino socks - perfect for the colder days!
The pencil is made of organic cotton, is very durable and can thus be filled with pencils and markers for many years to come. The socks have a high percentage of wool which ensures good warmth, and the mixture with bamboo viscose ensures unbeatable softness. We have also added nylon to ensure extra durability and less chance of chafing. A wonderfully soft and comfortable wool sock that itches less than regular wool socks, limits clamminess and odor, and keeps your kids toes warm no matter the weather.
The yarn in the socks is spun into a mixture and the children will therefore get some wool against the skin. The wool we use is high quality merino which together with itchy bamboo viscose gives the children as comfortable an experience as possible. If the child has sensitive skin, the socks may itch.
Material and maintenance
- Material socks: 42% merino wool, 35% nylon, 21% bamboo rayon and 2% elastane
- Pencil case material: 100% organic cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash wool program 30° C, do not tumble dry, do not use fabric softener, do not use bleach, can be ironed at low temperatures
- Think about the environment - do not wash too often
- Pencil case detail: YKK zipper, loop on the side, Tufte signature logos
- Detail of socks: Size on the inside of the sock edge, Tufte logo
- Pattern: Two-toned and striped
- Article number: 9202-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear