Tufte Men's Regndråpe Jacket
This is Tufte's version of the classic rain jacket for everyday use, for men. The rain jacket is made of waterproof and windproof PU material, with a back of recycled polyester and has welded seams. On the front, it has a zipper under the storm flap with snap buttons. The jacket is semi-long and keeps you dry on rainy days. It is a bit spacious so you can fit a thicker sweater underneath, for the slightly cooler days. The jacket is equipped with large pockets, for the important things, at the same time as they are protected from the rain behind flaps with a snap button. On the sleeves you will find Velcro for adjusting the width. For hiking in the dark, we have added reflective details both on the sleeves
and on the back, so you should be visible. You can adjust the hood with the drawstring around the edge, as well as a Velcro flap on the back to adjust the height of the hood.
Material and maintenance
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with 100% polyurethane coating
- Maintenance: Machine wash 40°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Velcro flap around the wrists to adjust the width
- Hood: Drawstring around the edge, as well as a Velcro flap on the back to adjust the height of the hood
- Closing: Storm flap with snap buttons over a zipper
- Pockets: Pockets with flaps and snap buttons
- Pattern: Single coloured dark blue with dark blue snap buttons, the hood is equipped with off white draw cord
- Water column: 10 000mm
- Article number: 1140-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear