Tufte Men's Gaupe Down Jacket
This sporty down jacket is especially made for higher intensity activities. It is a hybrid, made up of two materials: the main part consist of RDS certified grey goose down, and the other part is made without down for better movement and airing. The cuffs are tight around the wrists to prevent loss of heat, and the fixed hood has a tightening cord on front and a tightening flap on back. The bottom hem can be adjusted for a tighter fit with bungee cords and cord locks on each side. YKK-zipped front pockets will hold all your belongings safely inside so you can focus elsewhere and enjoy the nature surrounding you.
Materials and maintenance
- Front, back and hip panel, top of sleeve: 100% bluesign® polyester
- Hood, shoulder and side panel: 90% bluesign® nylon and 10% lycra
- Lining: 100% bluesign® nylon
- Cuffs: 82% Chinlon and 18% spandex
- Down: 100% RDS certified grey goose down
- Composition: 85% down / 15% feathers
- Fillpower: 700 cuin
- Weight body: 100 gsm
- Weight sleeves: 100 gsm
- Maintenance: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle 30°C. Close zippers and wash inside out. Wash with similar colours. Don't use fabric softener or bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Tumle dry low together with 3 tennis balls. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Hood with cord-locks an Velcro, drawstring and cord-locks on bottom hem, YKK-zippers
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets, inner chest pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Product name: Tufte Men's Gaupe Down Jacket
- Article number: 1155-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear