The Tufte Bambull® Switch Longs for women is a reversible baselayer with a two-layer construction – bamboo rayon on one side ensuring incredible no-itch softness next to skin, and superfine merino wool on the other giving great warmth. Switch sides and experience the double comfort.
Bambull® Switch is a perfect baselayer for any outdoor activity; hiking, skiing, biking or other. The longs goes great underneath a pair of ski trousers on an adventure, or simply underneath a pair of jeans on a regular but chilly day at the office.
This garment is categorized as warmer than our classic Tufte Bambull® due to the ability to reverse the garment and get merino wool next to the skin – this will give an higher degree of warmth. If you have very sensitive skin, the wool side of the garment may itch. Bambull® Switch is therefore not guaranteed itch-free. This guarantee only applies to the classic version of Tufte Bambull®.
All Tufte Bambull® products are Oeko-tex® 100 certified, so you know our garments are safe to wear.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 47% merino wool, 41% bamboo rayon and 12% nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18.5 – superfine merino wool
- Weight: 240 gsm
- Maintenance: Machine wash wool cycle 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Elastic waist, two-layer wool baselayer
- Pattern: Light grey melange with light pink detailing, light pink pattern
- Article number: 5006-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear