A comfortable T-shirt for women, by Tufte. In fact biodegradable! And, the print is water based, meaning it does not contain any harmfull chemicals. Now, that's good to know when dressing! A more eco-friendly T-shirt is hard to find.
Did you know regular T-shirts aren't biodegradable? Because they're usually sewn with threads of polyester the T-shirts will not disappear for a long time. This T-shirt on the other hand, is made for decomposing when you have wor it for years. It is sewn with Tencel thread and labels of 100% organic cotton. And because it's made of 20% recycled cotton and 80% organic cotton, without any harmfull chemicals at all, the T-shirt will become soil and be a natural part of the cycle.
In addition, they are extremely comfortable to wear. Because of the recycled cotton there might be some colour variations in the garments.
Material and maintenance
- Material: 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton
- Maintenance advice: Machine wash at 30°C, will endure 40ºC. Don't use tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Rounded neckline, print on front
- Pattern: Melange
- Fabric weight: 155 gsm
- Article number: 4041-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear