Tufte Women's Vipe Jacket
A hiking jacket for women from Tufte, made of a soft and breathable softshell material. The great stretch will ensure good mobility during your hike or stroll. The jacket has three zipped pockets; one on each side and one on chest.
With a spacious hood fitted with cord-locks, you’re safe during rain and wind. Cord-locks on inside of bottom hem for easy adjustment, as well as Velcro flaps on cuffs to prevent loss of heat. The material around elbows are sown to secure great flexibility while moving around. The jacket is made of bluesign® certified material to make our outdoor gear as eco-friendly as we can.
The jacket has a water repellant finish, a C0 WR-finish which is totally free of fluorocarbons.
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign® certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Velcro flaps around cuffs, tightening strap with cord-locks inside bottom hem and around the hood, Velcro on back of hood, zipped closure
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets and chest pocket
- Pattern: Dual-coloured
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 4352-000-00
- Product name: Tufte Women's Vipe Jacket
- Collection: Tufte Everywear