Tufte Women's Vipe Pants
A great pair of hiking pants for women by Tufte! Made of softshell, they're soft, light and flexible, with a number of practical details. Zipped side pockets and thigh pocket is handy for all your smallest items. A ventilation zipper on side will easily adjust the temperature while walking. A zipper and Velcro flaps on bottom leg to adjust leg opening as well as prevent loss of heat by keeping the leg opening tightly closed.
The material has a water repellant finish called C0 WR, which is free of fluorocarbons. The fabric is also bluesign® certified. Simply put, these are great pair of hiking pants for great women! For a slimmer fit, move down a size to what you normally wear.
Material and care
- Material: 88% bluesign certified nylon and 12% spandex
- Material mesh details: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Care advice: machine wash at 40°C. We recommend not using a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed at low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Adjustment zipper and Velcro flaps on bottom leg, buttoned waitsband and belt loops. Slim fit. Ventilation zipper with mesh on side.
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side pockets and thigh pocket
- Pattern: Solid
- Fabric weight: 166 gsm
- Article number: 5350-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear