Tufte Unisex Rosenfink Half Zip Sweater
Our warmest sweater! Made from a unique blend of thick, warm lambswool spun together with soft bamboo rayon and modal fibers. A must when hiking or at any time you need a warming mid layer. With 100% super fine merino wool mixed with the lambs wool on the inside of the neck and around the wrists, to minimize the chance of itching where the skin is most sensitive. The thumb holes are perfect for cool days where gloves are not necessary. We have placed a zipper garage around the zipper so that you do not experience rubbing against the skin. We have worked hard with the details so that you will have as comfortable an experience as possible in this warm sweater from Tufte.
The yarn in the sweater is spun into a mixture and you will therefore get wool against the skin. If you have sensitive skin, the sweater will itch. The wool we use is high-quality lambswool which together with soft bamboo viscose gives you as comfortable an experience as possible.
This is a unisex product fitted for men, so we therefore recommend ladies to move down a size from what they usually use.
Materials and maintanance
- Material: 68% lambswool, 15%merino wool, 8,5% modal fibre and 8,5% bamboo rayon
- Maintenance advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don’t tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Dry flat.
- Consider the environment – don’t overwash!
- Detail: High double-layered neck, half zip, raglan sleeves, cuffs with thumb holes, round Tufte signature tag on one sleeve
- Pattern: Single coloured
- Weight: 540 gsm
- Article number: 1200-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear