Tufte Bambull® trousers for women are a thin sweatpants made of merino wool and bamboo viscose. Tufte has made Bambull® wool underwear for a number of years and here is finally a pair of trousers that allows it to be used as more than wool underwear. Bambull® has a two-layer construction with merino wool on the outside and bamboo viscose on the inside. Sewn in such a way that the wool is not in direct contact with the skin. Perfect for you with sensitive skin. The material is soft against the body and the wool keeps you warm.
The trousers have stitches and drawstring at the waist, so that it fits perfectly. In the side seam along the legs you will find a decorative Tufte logo. The trousers have side pockets, a narrow fit and a narrow edge at the bottom of the legs.
Material and maintenance
- Material: 47% merino wool, 40.6% bamboo viscose, 12.4% nylon and elastane
- Material weight: 240 gsm
- Care instructions: Machine wash wool program 30 ° C, do not tumble dry, do not use fabric softener, do not use bleach, can be ironed at low temperatures
- Think about the environment - do not wash too often
- Detail: Tufte logo in the side seam along the legs
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Article number: 5001-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear