Tufte Women's Ringsel Down Jacket
A jacket that turns into a neck pillow? Indeed! The Tufte Down Hooded jacket is a warm down jacket with a light down filling that can be folded into a practical neck pillow – or a Packable Pillow, like we call it. The jacket is super for commuters, work trips or holidays around the world. The chest pocket has a little bag the jacket folds in to, so you can easily take a comfortable nap on the bus, train or airplane. It’s especially perfect for places where the climate and temperature changes quickly, as the jacket is so easy to pack up and down.
This down jacket is light-weight and soft, and perfect as a mid-layer under a wind- or waterproof jacket for added warmth. We use only RDS-certified down that guarantees good conditions for the animals in all stages of the down production. The jacket has two front pockets and a comfortable hood with drawstrings for adjustability.
Material and care
- Outer material: 100 % bluesign® polyester
- Lining: 100 % bluesign® nylon
- Down: 100 % certified RDS down from grey goose
- Composition: 85 % down / 15 % feathers
- Down filling: 700 cuin
- Weight body: 100 g/m2
- Weight sleeves: 60 g/m2
- Care advice: Machine wash cold at 30°C. Close all zippers and wash inside out. Don't use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low with added tennis balls or the like to the dryer to make sure the down is distributed throughout the jacket when drying. Don't wring. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't wash too often!
- Details: Hood with drawstrings, front opening with YKK-zipper
- Pockets: YKK-zipped side-pockets and inner chest pocket
- Pattern: Single-coloured
- Product name: Tufte Women's Ringsel Down Jacket
- Article number: 4201-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear