TUFTE WOMEN'S GULLVINGE JACKET
A practical woollen jacket for women that keeps you comfortable and warm wherever you are and whatever you’re doing. This jacket is called fleece but don’t be fooled - it’s not made from polyester and micro-plastics like most other fleece products. Our jacket is made from 100% Merino wool. As environmentally friendly as possible! The sweater has two zipped pockets and the high neck keeps the cold wind away. With a flattering fit and classical cut, It’s perfect for those cold autumn days and works perfectly as a mid-layer underneath a windproof jacket when the cold sets in.
Merino wool has a lot of unique and great qualities. It'll keep you warm when it's cold, but it'll also keep you cool when it's hot! And it'll stay warm even if you get caught in the rain and your clothes get wet. Plus, it's eco-friendly. Our Merino wool is not a product of mulesing.
Material and care
- Material: 100 % superfine Merino wool
- Care advice: Machine wash on wool cycle 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Zipped opening at the front, thumb-holes, two side-pockets with zippers
- Pattern: Melange
- Product name: Tufte Women's Gullvinge Jacket
- Article number: 4301-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear