A high-necked, thick and comfortable lambswool sweater with a nice pattern from Tufte, whith a feminine fit. The half zip neck makes the sweater versatile for everyday use at the same time as it is great for hiking. The sweater is made of a unique blend of thick, warm lambswool spun together with soft bamboo rayon and modal fibers. 100% super fine merino wool is mixed with the lambswool on the inside of the neck and around the wrists, to protect against unnecessary itching where the skin is most sensitive.
The yarn in the sweater is spun into a mixture and you will therefore get wool against the skin. The wool we use is high quality lambswool which together with itch-free bamboo viscose gives you as comfortable an experience as possible. If you have sensitive skin, this sweater can itch.
Materials and maintanance
- Material: 68% lambswool, 15%merino wool, 8,5% modal fibres and 8,5% bamboo rayon
- Maintenance advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don’t tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Dry flat
- Consider the environment – don’t overwash!
- Detail: High neck with half-zip, YKK-zipper, round Tufte signature tag on the sleeve, raglan sleeves with thumb holes
- Pattern: Single coloured with off-white pattern on the front and back
- Article number: 4251-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear