Our Bambull® sweater for kids is a winner both outside under a jacket, or inside on a chilly day. This woolen base layer is made with a two-layer construction with an inner layer of bamboo rayon and outer layer made of superfine Merino wool. This combination makes the product soft, warm and itch-free! The wool is never in direct contact with the skin, which makes the Bambull® products perfect even for kids with sensitive skin and skin allergies.
If you dress your kids using the layering principle, the Bambull® sweater is perfect as a base layer closest to the body. Wool is warm in the cold, cooling in the heat – and it'll keep the kids warm even if they get wet. In short, wool is the ultimate ingredient when the temperature drops.
Material and care
- Material: 47 % Merino wool, 41 % bamboo rayon, 12 % nylon and elastane
- Mikron: 18,5 – superfine Merino wool
- Care advice: Machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: Rounded neckline, raglan sleeves, patches on elbows
- Pattern: Single-coloured, multi-coloured or melange
- Article number: 7002-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear