Bambull® Long Johns for kids is perfect for a cold day at school or underneath warm wind protective pants when playing outside. All Bambull® products are made with a two-layer construction with an inner layer of bamboo rayon and an outer layer made from superfine Merino wool. This guarantees that the garments are 100% itch-free, warm and comfortable. Where normal woolen products can be itchy, the Bambull® products are made so that no wool is in direct contact with skin - perfect for kids with sensitive skin or allergies. Merino wool is naturally renewable and recyclable, and it'll feel warm in the cold, but cooling in the heat. The wool will also reduce odor and stay warm even if the kids get wet! In other words; perfect for snowy or rainy days where the kids need a warming inner layer.
If you’re dressing your kids based on the layering principle, the long johns are perfect as a base layer closest to the body.
Material and care
- Material: 47 % Merino wool, 41 % bamboo rayon, 12 % nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18,5 – superfine Merino wool
- Care advice: machine wash on wool cycle at 30°C. Don't use a tumble dryer, fabric softener or bleach. Can be ironed on low heat.
- Consider the environment - don't wash too often!
- Details: elastic waistband with Tufte logo, patches on knees
- Pattern: single-coloured, multi-coloured or melange
- Article number: 8001-000-00 og 8002-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear