A high-necked woolen sweater fit for an active outdoor lifestyle. Perfect on chilly days where a higher neckline is in order to keep the frost away. And if it gets a bit too warm, zip open and get temperated quickly. Bambull® clothing has a two-layer construction, with soft and itch-free bamboo rayon on the inside and warm superfine merino wool on the outside. This gives you great warmth, without the itchiness of regular wool. The sweater is made in such a way that no wool is in direct contact with skin, to ensure that even people with sensitive skin can enjoy these warm woolen garments and stay warm and comfy during the cold seasons.
Merino wool is an incredible material; it is super lightweight, soft, non-clammy, will keep you warm in the cold and feel cooling in the heat, and it has the ability to resist odor. It’s naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Tufte Bambull® Half Zip can be combined with your jeans for a casual day at the office, or you can wear it as an inner layer when dressing up to go hiking, skiing or other outdoor adventures.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 47% merino wool, 41% bamboo rayon and 12% nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18.5 – superfine merino wool
- Maintenance: Machine wash wool cycle 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: High neck with YKK-zipper, raglan sleeves
- Pattern: Single-coloured or melange
- Article number: 1002-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear