Our Bambull® Long Johns are perfect underneath your ski trousers, but will do just as well underneath a pair of jeans. Whether you’re out hiking or inside relaxing, these longs will do its job and keep you warm, toasty and comfortable.
Our Bambull® underwear is made with a two-layer construction: the soft bamboo rayon on the inside is totally itch-free and the superfine merino wool on the outside will ensure great warmth. No wool is in direct contact with skin, so even people with sensitive skin or allergies can enjoy these warm and comfy wool based clothes, without experiencing the itchiness of regular wool.
If you're dressing in layers these long johns will be perfect as the innermost layer. As there's bamboo rayon next to skin the garment is not ideal for the coldest days, but we have a solution for that! The wool is superfine and soft, so you can cheat by wearing the longs inside out. This way you'll get wool next to skin, and that way stay even warmer!
Our merino wool is very lightweight, soft, non-clammy, warm when it's cold and cooling in the heat – it also has the ability to resist odor. The wool is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable – a good friend to nature! The merino wool we use in our garments is not a product of mulesing.
Materials and maintenance
- Materials: 47% merino wool, 41% bamboo rayon and 12% nylon and elastane
- Micron: 18.5 – superfine merino wool
- Maintenance: Machine wash wool cycle 30°C. Don't tumble dry, use fabric softener or bleach. Iron on low temperatures.
- Consider the environment – don't overwash!
- Details: Elastic waist with Tufte logo
- Pattern: Single-coloured, dual-coloured or melange
- Article number: 2001-000-00
- Collection: Tufte Everywear